- Henry Laura is an Associate Professor of Government and Legal Studies at Bowdoin College where she teaches courses on contemporary Russian politics, Eastern Europe, the European Union, environmental politics, and social movements and civil society.
- Kärg Kama — University of Oxford. Centre for the Environment
- 2007 / Spaces of Indigeneity within the West Siberian Oil Industry: The Case of Salym Petroleum Development // MSc dissertation in Nature, Society and Environmental Policy. University of Oxford. Centre for the Environment, pp. 72
- Pappila Minna – Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Turku
- 2017 /Minna Pappila, Soili Nysten-Haarala & Ekaterina Britcyna, Participation in Benefit-Sharing Arrangements in the Komi Republic