- Frederica Prina – PhD. Researcher at the School of social and political science. University of Glasgow. Lecturer at Central and East European Studies
- 2014 Frederica Prina. Protecting the Rights of Minorities and Indigenous Peoples in the Russian Federation: Challenges and Ways Forward. Report of Minority Rights Group Europe // Minority Rights Group Europe report, Budapest, Hungary, ISBN 978-1-907919-49-7, pp. 30
- Henry Laura – an Associate Professor of Government and Legal Studies at Bowdoin College where she teaches courses on contemporary Russian politics, Eastern Europe, the European Union, environmental politics, and social movements and civil society.
- Kärg Kama — University of Oxford. Centre for the Environment
- 2007 Spaces of Indigeneity within the West Siberian Oil Industry: The Case of Salym Petroleum Development // MSc dissertation in Nature, Society and Environmental Policy. University of Oxford. Centre for the Environment, pp. 72
- Pappila Minna – Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Turku
- 2017 Minna Pappila, Soili Nysten-Haarala & Ekaterina Britcyna, Participation in Benefit-Sharing Arrangements in the Komi Republic